måndag 2 januari 2012

Goth new year.

Happy new year fokes!!
Swedish goth's sais: Goth nytt år (happy new year in swedis is gott nytt år)
I hope you all had a great new years eve and that you ceept all of your New Year's resolutions. I dident!
But this year I'm really gonna try to keep them! Cues I made myself some really good wones!

My New Year's resolutions is:

Buy at least one msd doll and one yosd doll
Skypp candy and things like that.
    I dont think it whill be that hared cuse if I gonna afored thos dolls I'cant buy sweets! cleward rigth!
    ! already have plans for the MSD doll, it will be an Yolanda from Dikadoll. She is a deer that comes from the 20-this and plays the piano.








    May all your days be goth!

    1 kommentar:

    1. Goth nytt år! Det tycker jag var bra löften. Jag bryter också trenden och avger ett om att bli hälsosammare o gå ner i vikt

      SvaraRadera