tisdag 12 juli 2011

I’m home.


Peace and love was not to good really.. it was a bit to big for me. And in some way I’m ended up at putte i parken! I have to say that I’m more than pleased, one of the best festival in Sweden I hAve to say!
There was some good things with P&L, I have seen Henrik Berggren, the singer from broder daniel. I thought I never ever in my life would have the chance to do that! IT WAS WONDERFUL, I sing and cried like a 12 year girl. Still can’t believe it really happened..
-Lykke li was super fab
-Deadmau5 danced the whole time
-Nartionalteater loved it!
-those dancing days made me jump on pink clouds
-miss li I am a bit disappointed
-bob hund ahlweys the best!
-SMK sad to dans al alone
-Svenska björnstammen they ware batter at arvika

I whil tell you more later. Now i whill juste chill out whiht al my sweet harts.


May al your days be goth!

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar