söndag 27 mars 2011

Happy party.

Last night I was at a birthday party to celebrate the Eriksson’s sisters. It was crazy as always when they have parties! I even got married to a guy! Sadly I don’t remember his name. It was really fun getting married, we found some rings and then we marry each other. The rings happened to be my dear friend Wilma’s. She must have thought we was a cute couple cues she let us keep the rings.
Later this guy flip out and hit my husband’s friend in the face! The guy locked himself up, in the hallway! So nobody could get out or in the house.. it was weird! But someone called the police and the guy left. Think my husband’s friend is alright now.


Think we could say that I had a great night!

Very old picture of the Eriksson sisters.

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar